Services and Facilities
Services in Brussels City
In these modern times of travelling and staying abroad for increasingly longer periods of time, Pegasus Apparthotel offers the perfect solution for both short and long term accommodation in Brussels.
Your very own luxurious Apparthotel that answers to the needs of all business people!
The privacy and luxury of a furnished apartment in combination with a high-end hotel service is what we offer.
- Weekly cleaning Service
- Bed linen and towels changed once a week
- Access to “Laundry Room” with washing machines and tumble dryers
- Private telephone number
- TV with satellite channels
- Personalized service during the whole of your stay (During reception hours)
- Security: Access to the main entrance and studio is only possible with your personal key. Your visitors must use the intercom in the entrance hall, connected to your videophone to gain access to the building.
- Wireless Internet access (included in the rental price for long term stays)
- Private garage box (depends on the availability)
- Taxi or Shuttle Service
- Extra baby cot
- Extra Cleaning with dish washing
- Extra changing of bed linen and towels
- The Kinetix Health Club (across the Flathotel) - The perfect distraction after a stressful day at work!
Facilities in Brussels City
Our amenities are designed for the most discerning traveler including;
- Fully equipped open kitchen with kitchenware, a built in micro-wave and some with a dishwasher
- Stylishly furnished living room with office desk
- Coffee maker/water cooker
- Iron and Ironing board
- Alarm Clock
- Comfortable “Box Spring” doubles or 2 single beds
- Bed linen, Bathroom- and kitchen towels
- Luxurious bathroom/toilet with shower and hairdryer
- Terrace on the backside of the building
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Door Videophone
- HiFi equipment with DVD player
- Wireless Internet access
- Telephone with private number
- Camera Security in the building and on the parking
- Security System: Access to the building and studio only with your personal key. Visitors can only enter the building after you’ve seen them through your personal videophone and granted them access.